People who excel in their field more often than not have coaches….top athletes, singers, actors, politicians and business people. So why not top scientists, researchers, and academics?
When you work with a communication coach, we provide bespoke personal development, listen to your requirements, answer your questions, challenge you, inspire and encourage you. It’s the difference that makes a difference. If that sounds right for you, you’re in the right place.
Our Coaching Expertise
Our coaching focuses on helping researchers, scientists, and subject-matter experts dramatically improve their communication skills in the following areas:
- Conference & Public Speaking
- Research & Science Storytelling
- Cultural Intelligence & Cross-cultural Communication
- Non-verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Writing for Digital Audiences
- Speech Writing
- Networking & the Art of Small Talk
- Better Meetings
- Giving Feedback
- Communicating with Impact
Our one-to-one learning process is flexible and is designed to accommodate the constantly changing needs of our busy lives. We’ll not only help you develop new skills, but we’ll challenge you to be even better than you think you can be, whilst supporting you every step of the way.
- To provide intensive development, tailored to your specific requirements
- To form a direct link with your current and anticipated communication challenges
- To take a flexible approach to methods and pace
- To provide measurable progress
- To provide high-quality one-to-one learning
Want to know more about how we might work together to help you develop your communication skills?