Science Communication speaking, facilitation, and moderation
Are you organising a science communication event? Would your science conference benefit from a break-out session or a short learn-at-lunch session on science communication? Do you need help from a professional speaker and science communication professional in moderating panels, or facilitating the conference?
SciComm Success’ Suzanne Whitby might be a good fit. An informative and well-informed moderator and facilitator, and engaging and enthusiastic speaker and workshop leader, she can speak about a range of communication and science communication topics including:
- Harnessing the power of narrative in science communication
- Using the ClearMessage structure to communicate science
- Why communication matters
- SciComm fails, SciComm successes
- Leveraging events to communicate science
- Intercultural communication in science
- Successful science communication: a multi-textual approach
- Science communication and outreach: is it all about youth?
- New media in science communication
- Multi-sensory communication: why it matters
If any of these topics trigger an “Ah ha, that might be interesting!” moment, get in touch and tell us a bit about your event, the date and location, the sort of talk you’re interested in, your audience, and any other pertinent information, and we’ll take it from there.
If you'd like to discuss science communication training, coaching, our communication skills workshops, or something related but different, get in touch.
Write to us